With access to our coastline restricted we have decided to cancel this years ‘Wave of the Winter’ photo competition.
It’s not all doom and gloom though as we have decided to change the competition so that it celebrates this years 50th anniversary since Tom Morey created our craft.
SO… we’ve opened the competition up this year to include any shots of your bodyboarding and any other boog’ related images from anywhere and anytime. It could be your first wave 40 years ago, your most memorable trip 20 years ago or your offsprings first wave last summer… we want to see them all!
We’re ramping up the stoke to get us through the current Lockdown and we’re asking all our members to contribute towards the effort.
We’ll be posting entries on Social Media throughout the competition, followed by a polling period where voting will open after the competition closing date. Photo with the most likes wins!
1. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday 21st March 2021.
2. You must be a paid up member of the Welsh Bodyboard Club to enter.
3. By submitting an entry you are declaring that you are the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered or that you have obtained permission.
4. Images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches, but not manipulated. Entrants can enhance the picture to make it brighter, clearer etc, but not manipulate the content.
5. Each entry should be marked with name, email address and/or contact telephone number and a caption.
6. Entrants will retain copyright in the photographs that they submit to the WBC. By entering the competition all entrants grant to the WBC the right to publish and exhibit their photographs where seen fit.
7. Maximum of 5 entries per person.
8. Winning picture to be used for the following years ‘Wave of the winter’ competition poster.
9. All entries will go to poll after the closing date with a winner announced 28th March 2021.
How to enter?
Email your pic to: email@example.com